Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tagged

List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Joys:
1. My Man
2. My Baby
3. My Pups
Fears:
1. Losing Loved Ones
2. Falling Victim to Crime
3. Cockroaches
Goals:
1. Finish 1 Book a Week
2. Finish Education
3. Furnish Living Room
Obsessions:
1. Taking photos of baby
2. Making good food for 1
3. Blogging
Random Facts:
1. I am a recent convert from Coke to Diet Pepsi
2. I am the King AND Queen of Procrastination
3. I love doing the baby's laundry
Tag: Piper, Angie,

1 comment:

em said...

I KNEW cockroaches would be on your list of fears! ha ha...I love how honest you are, twin! It makes me laugh when you say, making food for 1, and things like that. If I changed out of my pjs into normal clothes, and had mason content, then THAT was a good day for me with a newborn!!! :)
I miss you and will call you tomorrow. Morgs, Ames, Tiff and I are all getting together tonight...wish you could be here.:(