While Keith was having his picture perfect weekend, I was home doing the domestic thing. I found this recipe to use up 5 ripe bananas. Great alternative to plain old banana bread. Here is a fantastic breakfast/dessert recipe compliments of recipezaar.
Double Chocolate Banana Muffins Recipe
Makes 8 -12 muffins
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup baking cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/3 cups mashed ripe bananas
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
2. In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil and egg.
3. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups three fourths full.
6. Bake at 350 deg F for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.
Just throwing this in for the Grandmas. He loves his bears: