Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Holy Poop!

Keith here. I never thought I'd be excited about poop. I'm kind of a poop-a-phobic. I don't like anything about it. I know some people can have a conversation with someone while takin' care of business either in person or on the phone. I, on the other hand, am like that little kid in diapers who hides in a closet while he's grunting one out. Too much info, maybe. But with Rem, I grin when he dukes. I get all excited when it is the right color and if there is a lot of it. Weird huh. It's the only way I know he is eating enough so I get ecstatic about it. Crazy.

5 comments:

Jake said...

Hey Sano's! Jake and Amber here. Congrats on your darling little boy! He seems to look like his dad. We are so glad that we could check out your blog. You two seem to be doing well, especially with your new little guy and all. We miss you guys and would love to get together if you are ever in town. The poop post was great by the way.

Blue Ribbon Family said...

ROFL! You make me laugh Candice! LOL

Azure said...

Keith, I'm glad that you found our blog. It was good to hear from you. Congrats on the baby!!! He's a cute little guy. Um, this post about poop is cracking me up!!! I love it!! Oh and about the cutting off a chunk of your kid's finger.....we've all done it at least one or twice or twelve times. Don't worry, it'll grow back....... eventually.

Charity Smith said...

So true. Matt and I still share news of Steven's poop today, and he's 10 months old. Ahhh, the joys of parenting.

Guzman Family said...

Mmmmm....wonder who you are talking about....the one who talks on the phone while pooping. Um....yeah.