Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily!


Tomorrow little Emily Rose turns six years old! She has been around almost as long as Keith and I have been married, so it's easy to remember her age. Emily has been a constant source of laughter. Her vocabulary has always impressed me and her ability to quote movies is astonishing. From: 'I'll get my power back' (Swan Princess) to 'Hey, smart ass'(A Christmas Story) she always keeps us in stitches. When she was three, she told Danielle 'You're dumb, I'm smart, you're big, I'm small, you're tough, I'm strong, and there's nothing you can do about it!'
Em has always been a easy kid to shop for, buy anything princess related and you have one happy kid on your hands.
I am sad we have missed out on the last few years living so far away, but I can't wait until this summer when she will be able to meet her little nephew Remington!
Happy Birthday, Em! We love ya!

No comments: