Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Running ragged

I have been a bad blogger due to the fact my sister, Piper Gigi, has been visiting for the past week. Activities were as follows:
Red Curry Thai
Target
Played Dr. Mario and various other Nintendo games
Galveston-The Stand, swimming, steak
Ikea
Dr. Mario
Aunt Vicki's
Loehmann's
Dr. Mario
Remi's photos (at Target)
Dave Mathews Band concert
Dr. Mario
Target
Hosted a dinner party for the Piper's
Target
Deerbrook Mall, Old Navy, Show Carnival
Houston Premium Outlets
Italiano's
Dr. Mario
More Galveston-The Strand, dinner, the beach
Dr. Mario

I don't know which we like more, Dr. Mario or Target.

What a fun visit. Gigi is great at entertaining Remi (if he'll tolerate it) He even gave her his version of a kiss today. I'll post pictures soon. We miss you already, Gigi, even if you did steal my Banana Republic jeans!

1 comment:

Piper said...

may i just add that you KILLED me in Dr. Mario...