Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Week 3 of a healthier me!

I nearly forgot it is the beginning of week 3 for my very healthy self.
Week 1 goal of no soda is still going, but I feel like a total crack addict. I can't even walk by a soda machine without my mouth watering.
Week 2 goal of being gracious is going okay in some regards and not so well in others, but it might have to do with current situations I cannot avoid. I realize that how I act is entirely up to me, but for some reason I am still having a really hard time.
Week 3 goal:
Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. Sounds simple, but I haven't had any yet and it is almost 3pm!

2 comments:

Piper said...

I recommend taking it in juice form... get a juicer. it'll make it easier

Katie said...

HEY!!! I am stopping by!! Im going to visit nana on the 15th. I have a layover for 2 1/2 hours in HOUSTON!!!! YAY!! I will definitely not help you out on the whole so soda thing, I need my COKE!!
Love you guys
Katie