Thursday, August 7, 2008

Voyeur

Remi and I walked to the neighborhood pool today to cool off and get out of the house. I was completely in my own world and was playing with him on a lawn chair for a while. I got up and took him back to the kiddie pool. I happened to look up at the fence, and was startled to see and rough looking man staring at us from the other side of the wrought iron. It took all but half a second to realize it was KEITH! He was so out of context in a pool setting that I didn't even recognize him. Apparently, he had just walked up to the fence to watch us play. I never bother asking him to go to the pool, and those of you that know him understand that he has a serious aversion to public pools of any variety, even our small community pool. This all stems from a very traumatic incident at the Bountiful Bubble involving, how shall I say, a floating 'Baby Ruth.'

No comments: