Emily habit tagged me, so let's see what I can come up with:
1. I have to take a glass of ice water with a bendy straw with me to bed every night. I guess that's part of the reason I sleep so poorly...I get up at least 4 times a night to pee!
2. Bad Habit: I don't take my water glasses back down to the kitchen until I have about 7 or 8 accumulated on my nightstand. I think my record is 11.
3. I carry Chapstick (has to be the brand name) with me everywhere. I have about 3 in my purse. I also keep a stick on my nightstand, on my keyboard at work, by the toilet, and in the kitchen. A ten pack from Costco lasts me about a year. I use the cherry as a last resort.
4. On the weekends I let the pups sleep in bed with me. They sleep under the covers on either side of me so that I can't move. I pinch their noses every so often to make sure they are still alive.
5. I keep my fingernails short (no white showing) and I NEVER bite them.