Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Featured Recipe

Since Keith and I have been getting into cooking at home more, I thought I would share recent favorite recipes here. I get nearly all my recipes from Recipezaar so I want to make sure to give credit where credit is due. I'll later tweak them to our tastes.
We made this dipping sauce for our favorite frozen veggie dumplings. It beats out anything you can buy in a bottle. Believe me, because we have tried them all! I like to add extra chili oil for an added kick. It makes enough to store in the fridge for up to a week.

Pot Sticker Dipping Sauce

1 tablespoon sesame oil
1/2 cup soy sauce , plus
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1/3 cup rice vinegar
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
dash of chili oil

Mix ingredients and serve with your favorite pot stickers, dumplings, or egg rolls!

No comments: