Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh Boy!

Remington is such a boy that it is scary. If he is not running around outside, playing in dirt or kicking a ball, then he is inside terrorizing the house. Some of you may think him too adorable to be such a hellion. May I submit to you some evidence to the contrary.
Caught in the act.


Typical guy, watching TV with one hand on a cold drink, the other hand on his, well, you know whats.

Sometimes he gets confused as to what species he is. What a clown.

A classic toddler tantrum.

I suppose I shouldn't complain. I am sure that with the addition of another boy to the Sano clan, Remington's screwball antics will remembered as quite tame compared to the madness that will most certainly be inflicted on us as the boys get bigger, stronger and more devious. I can't imagine the adventures that lie in store for Candice and I. I am sure we will love every minute of it.

No comments: