Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ode to Grandma Sano





I must take a minute or two to express my gratitude for my mom. She just left us after over a week of incredible service. Remington and her had so much fun together. I honestly do not think that he even missed us. After watching a toddler all day, she still found time to cook all sorts of food (I will be eating leftovers for a week), she cleaned, she even did yard work! At the end of the long days she always has encouraging words and wise advise for me and my young family. I am continually inspired by her generosity and love. From the bottom of my heart (stupid cliche, but whatever) Thank you and I love you.

2 comments:

Cong Cha said...

She rocks, that's for sure!!

em said...

ohhhh, gets me a little teary-eyed even reading this! What a nice tribute to your mom. Your mom sounds just like my mom--SUPER WOMAN!
Hope you guys will survive without her! :)