Friday, March 5, 2010

Crazy Days

Who is who?


Hi everyone. Just a quick update. Everyone is doing fantastic. Marshall is eating well and is being super good. He hardly cries and pretty much is content with just sleeping eating and pooping.

Candice is recovering well, she is such a trooper. She insisted on getting up often today just to walk around. They say it helps to recover faster if you move around. She is my hero.

Grandma Sano and Remington are madly in love with each other. He is being soooo good. Grandma and him make a perfect little team. I can't say enough about my mom, we couldn't do this without her. She has been incredible. It is so nice to be able to leave Remington with someone you trust completely.

Sorry for the lazy blogging. We should be heading home tomorrow afternoon. I am sure that the blog postings will pick up after that. Till then, Keith

Answer - Top Remington, Bottom Marshall

2 comments:

em said...

Good update! I feel the same way about my mom, and look forward to having her be Mason's little buddy while I am in the hospital, and while we ALL adjust to having a newborn around again!

So glad to hear Candice and Marshall are doing well. What a darling little addition he is to your family!

keep us posted with more pix when you're home!

Charity Smith said...

Thanks for the update. I guessed right on the pictures - yay me! :)
They do look a lot alike, though. Two boys... fun, fun, fun!