Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Marshall Hunter Sano




Hi everyone, sorry it took so long to get to a computer and post some pics. Here is how our day went.
At 0530 we went to the hospital, surgery was scheduled for 0730. The staff was great and made Candice very comfortable. At 730 they took her back and prepped her. At about 0800 they grabbed me and at 0806, Marshall was born with a very healthy set of lungs (he came out screaming).
He weighs 8lbs 5oz and is 20.5 in long.
It is hard to see who he looks like because he is so chunky, he is over a pound bigger than Remi was. Baby and Momma are doing great. The recovery is going very well. Candice reports that this experience has been infinitely better than the last time. Having the C sectioned planned and not being afraid of the unknown really made a difference. More to come. Keith

4 comments:

Piper said...

He's perfect and looks so much like Toes did!!! I'm so excited for you and sad I can't be down there!!!

em said...

Ohhhhhhh, how PRECIOUS! I think Marshall looks like a Sano baby for sure! He was so sweet holding on to your fingers and yawning and just kind of moving around and looking around....ohhhh, I can't wait to meet my baby now!!!

He is so cute!!!!!! I wish I could meet him now! :(

I loved Keith's little interview of who you liked better...only Keith! :)

Congrats, you guys! You are both such good parents--Marshall and Remi are both so lucky to have you guys!

Guzman Family said...

He's so perfect, you guys!!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats!! He's adorable!