Tuesday, January 26, 2010

34.5

Weeks, that is. Doctor says I'm measuring big, but we're also scheduling the little guy to come early so no biggie. Other than the fact that I can't sit, stand, drive, eat, sleep or do anything comfortably! Evening breathing is a challenge these days! On the bright side, it was a lovely 70 degree day so we packed up the kid and visited the Fine Arts Museum of Houston. This painting of Elsie Driggs was my favorite: Remi was a perfect gentleman but very time he made a squeak a frenzied, geriatric docent would appear out of nowhere to make sure he hadn't ruined a priceless work of art! What a lovely way to spend an afternoon!

2 comments:

Brenna said...

Finally! A picture of your cute pregnant belly. I was wondering if you were ever going to post one.

You're making me miss pregnancy. I love having that big belly and feeling the baby kick. (I'm obviously not remembering the discomfort and sleepless nights. Like they say, It's a good thing we can't remember pain otherwise women would never have more than one child.)

Can't wait to meet this little dude! LOVE his name, BTW!

em said...

Cute picture, twin. I guess I'm just 2 1/2 wks behind you! I am surprisingly still able to breathe and sleep, but I know it won't last much longer. ;( Hang in there and before you know it, baby will be out! I wish I could see him!