Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tag, I'm It!

Rules:

#1. List 6 facts/habits about yourself that no one knows
#2. Tag 6 other friends and post their names at the bottom.

Emily tagged me and since she took pretty much everyone I would have tagged, I guess the tag stops here...

1. I LOVE watching BBC America esp the shows 'How Clean is Your House?' 'You are What You Eat' 'Hotel Babylon' 'Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares'

2. When Keith's gone and I get scared at night, I lock all the doors, set the alarm, and carry my revolver around until it's time to go to sleep. Sometimes I even barricade my bedroom door with stuff that will topple over if anyone tries to get in.

3. I love to do my grocery shopping at Asian grocery stores. I am talking about the kind of place where I am the only white person in the entire store. Things are so cheap! In Utah there is a great place on 9th South in Salt Lake, I think it is called Southeast Asian Grocery. In California our favorite places were Hung Dong in Costa Mesa (yes, that is the real name) and Mitsuwa, also in Costa Mesa. Our favorite place in Houston is called Kim Dung. It is in a ROUGH part of town but they sell Pocky, Massuman curry, and fried tofu, so nothing can keep me away!

4. I only get my hair cut once a year. The last time was in March and I cut 13".

5. I am deathly afraid of cockroaches. They are the grossest thing in the world. It takes me at least 30 minutes to kill one and clean it up. The worst thing is seeing a cockroach wing on the floor and not knowing where the rest of it is. By the way, for people that don't live in the south, cockroaches come in all different shapes and sizes and the presence of one does NOT mean you are living in filth (common misconception!) The ones I am talking about are called tree roaches and they are two inches long or more! Keith tells me they deserve to live because they have survived so much for so long, and can even survive a nuclear attack. That tells me they deserve to die!

6. I love AM radio. I never listen to FM in the car anymore and I rarely listen to music. I could (and do) listen all day long! My favorites are Dr. Laura, Dennis Prager (thanks to Keith for introducing him,) Michael Medved, Glen Beck, Dave Rasmsey, and the one who started my AM love affair when I was 18: Michael Savage. I must say that I despise Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly and, sorry, Mom, Sean Hannity. I listen to car talk, garden talk, pet talk and home improvement shows on the weekends. I'll even listen to Coast to Coast am w/George Noory (a supernatural/conspiracy show)

1 comment:

em said...

you are too funny twin!!!