A great cookie to make with kids or add to a holiday platter. They are rather tasty, too!
2(6 ounce)packages white chocolate baking squares, chopped
1(1 lb)package Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
red colored crystal sugar
32 vanilla chips or white chocolate chips
64 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
32 red-hot candies
1. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt white chocolate, stirring occasionally.
2. Dip one end of each cookie into melted chocolate.
3. Place on wire racks.
4. For Santa's hat, sprinkle red sugar on top part of chocolate.
5. Press one vanilla chip off-center on hat for pom-pom, let stand until set. Note: you can also use a mini marshmallow cut in half for the pom-pom.
6. Dip other end of each cookie into melted chocolate for beard, leaving center of cookie uncovered.
7. Place on wire racks.
8. With a dab of melted chocolate, attach semisweet chips for eyes and a red-hot, or red mini M&M's, for nose.
9. Place on waxed paper until chocolate sets.