Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Michelle Obama

Keith here. Not to sound like a hater, but....I can't let this go without saying something. Who the hell is dressing this woman? She has to go down as the worse dressed First Lady ever.

She wore this to the inauguration of all places. It looks like a couch I saw at Good Will once. Seriously!

This little number she wore when her husband won the election. Is it me or does she look like a black, I'm sorry, African American widow spider.

I don't even know what to say about this one.

Jedi knight? The fashion force is not so strong with this one.

Just for comparison.....

3 comments:

the Eggett's said...

Keith, you are hilarious! I thought the same thing when I saw her this morning!

em said...

This post CRACKED me up!!!! And all the magazines are saying SHE is the most fashionable first lady...WHATEVER?!

Charity Smith said...

You take the thoughts right out of my head, Keith. What an UGLY dress for the inauguration. I did, however, like the black widow number.