Saturday, April 12, 2008

Visitors

We have been having a great time with a stream of helpers and visitors over the past couple weeks. Guests have included Keith's mom, sister Katie, my mom and sis Dani, followed by both my sisters Callie and Gigi with Keith's dad Frank thrown right in between. We have also hosted my two uncles and their families for dinner two nights in a row, so needless to say we have been busy! I have loved the company and all the help. I have been completely spoiled and now I am scared to get back to reality!
Remington is still deciding if he wants to be a bad baby or a good one. Just kidding, he is great. Very patient and easy, just rolls with whatever we are doing. But if he has a dirty diaper, watch out! He will definitely let you know he is unhappy about it. He just celebrated turning a month old and we marked the occasion by buying yet another 80 pack of newborn sized diapers. The doc says he gained an once a day last week, and it seems he is in the clear as far as the jaundice is concerned. Keith says he can tell R is gaining weight, but it is harder for me because I see him everyday.
Here are a few highlights from the last few weeks:

Mom and Dani in front of the old town post office:


Callie getting eaten by an alligator in Old Town Spring (I highly reccomend the fried twinkies)


New plants and flowers complements of Callie (awesome job on yardwork, BTW)


Callie the snuggler


And of course, one of the cutie:

1 comment:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

Oh man! I so am baby hungee and little Remington is NOT helping me! He is so sweet.

Looks like you have had a lot of help and love... I am so glad. It is so needed in the beginning transition of mommyhood.