Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Keith here. Just want to take a minute to thank the Mothers in my life. Shelly, i.e. Sugar or Sug., I cant thank you enough for all the love and support. You have been a fantastic M.I.L. and a great friend as well. You have been a wonderful Mother to my darling wife and a phenomenal Gran... Oops, almost called you the G-word, a phenomenal Mama SheShe to my kiddos. I love ya.
Mom, it's been a wild year. I am so grateful for your recovery and health. When faced with such unthinkable events, it makes you realize, more than ever, how important people are in your life. I am so glad I was born to you. You have always been my advocate, my cheerleader, my friend and my role model. Thank you so much for all you have done and continue to do. I love you Mumsey!
Who am I forgetting.... OH YA... Candice, my beautiful bride. You have been all I could have hoped for and so much more. I am truly honored to have you at my side. You have been such a loving, fun Momma to our boys. I am forever in your debt. I love you for your strength, I love you for your love, I love you for your sense of humor, I love you for everything that you are and will become. Thank you for being my wife. I adore you.

No comments: