Friday, July 8, 2011

4th Fun!

Even though Keith was gone over the 4th, we tried to keep busy with homemade t-shirts, running, dancing, fireworks and food! We enjoyed two incredible fireworks displays. One at Eaglewood Golf Course in Bountiful and the other at Liberty Park in Liberty, just outside of Eden. It was a quintessential small town affair with quilt raffles, mutton busting and a chicken catch. The fireworks in Liberty are hands-down the best show I've ever seen! I don't know if it was our proximity to where they were being launched, but I've never enjoyed fireworks so much, and I LOVE fireworks! Although we desperately missed Daddy as usual, we had a great 4th!





1 comment:

Sarah and Jeremy said...

let me know when keith gets back into town so you two can have a night out on the town! i just love your boys