Sunday, November 21, 2010

Moody Gardens Festival of Lights

Dada and I took the boys to Moody Gardens to see The Festival of Lights and the aquarium on Saturday. The weather was perfect, the crowds were light, and everyone was getting into the holiday spirit.

While Marshall looked on...
at the flame thrower...At his happiest when he thinks he is in an elevator!
Insisted on a picture in front of what he thought was a train-crossing gate. His favorite attraction of the night, by far.
He gave a shy smile when we stopped for this picutre


2 comments:

Whirly Wife said...

This looks fun I think we will try to go when my in-laws are here.

bjkeefe said...

Hope you don't mind that I swiped one of your pictures to dress up my post.

(Found it by image-Googling shy smile, if you're wondering.)

Thanks!