Thursday, June 3, 2010

Marshall Newletter: Month Three

Nicknames: Mister, Monkey, Migiddy Marsh, Baby, Maushau,

Dear Marshall,

Today you turn three months old.

At least, That is what the calendar claims. Your body size would suggest otherwise! You are broaching NINE MONTH OLD baby outfits. You are a long fella, that is for sure. You've got a bit of girth, too!

Despite being a monster-sized baby, you are the apple of everyone's eye. Even Remi can't resist giving you about 20 kisses a day. I hope this affection lasts the rest of your lives! You have had visitors and met new people this month. You met my dad and his darling wife Christine, Gigi, Great-Grandma Mary, my cousins Morgan and Teryn. It seems like I've barely held you because someone is always aching for a baby snuggle, and you are the king of snuggling. Even your great-grandma Mary fell under your spell, even though you were crying at the time. When she picked you up, your cries turned to what we call "telling us about it," with a quasi-cry/talk.

You have hit my favorite milestone...sleeping through the night!!! The last week or so has yielded many nights where you sleep anywhere from 7-10 hours!!! Oh how I love you for this. I almost feel like a normal person again!

We've had a nasty bug come to our house for a visit this month. First Remi, then you, then Dada. It's actually the sickest I've seen any of my boys, so it was hard to witness. There was an entire day you spent crying because you couldn't breathe well enough to eat. It was heartbreaking but all is well again. While Dada was sick he had to miss a week of work, which means we got him all to ourselves for 3 whole weeks! I love any chance you have to get to spend time with him, even with everyone is miserable with the sniffles.

Other little tidbits:
-You like the car, but only if it is moving
-Giggled for the first time while I was giving you a bath today!
-You really like people that have rough voices
-You will smile at anyone that will give you the time of day.
-The only time you cry during the course of a normal day is when I'm trying to take a shower
-You goo-goo to Dada on Skype
-You are quite nearly on the same sleep schedule as Remi. I almost get some peaceful afternoons around here!
-You can sleep in like a champ! I love that you take after me!

We are continually delighted to have you in our lives! What did we do without you???

Keep us smiling!

Love,
Mama

Hello!
I found you craning your neck one night while trying to fall asleep in your swing. I hold you with my left arm, so I can't only guess that were were trying to find Mama for comfort. You were trying so hard, it took everything I had not to disturb your sleep!
We took lots of walks before it got too hot and buggy
Chubs
Three months old and ready to eat some grub!
My blanket!

No comments: