Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lately

My sis Gigi (aka the worst blogger in the world) dared to comment that I haven't posted in a while!

Well, here's how our week has shaped up. Keith has been home for only three days, Remi's pediatrician got mad at us because he doesn't speak 50 words yet, I have a cold that could knock a horse off it's feet, Remi discovered he is agile enough to fling himself out of his crib, our front window was shot out with a BB gun, my doc said I can't go shopping or go out alone anymore, and I am one big 38.5 weeks pregnant mess!

ARGH!

Sorry. Keith has been gone a TON and I have had no one to listen to me whine...It kinda builds up and then explodes all over anyone who dares come near.

Luckily for Remington, being home a lot means lots of exploring in the backyard and inside. His favorite activities lately are...
Hiding behind the antique sewing machine and turning the wheel:
Wreaking havoc outside:
Scattering birdseed for the birds and squirrels:

2 comments:

Cruze Family said...

Love you Candice- hope you make it these last few days! I Can't wait to see your little baby. P.S. just got through the crib thing- awful I feel for you.

Sano Family said...

I wish I could jump on that plane right this minute and be there to help or just listen! Sorry it's rough right now...but know that we think you are an AMAZING mother, a heaven-sent ANGEL of a wife for our son, a wonderful sister and a darling daughter. Spending time in your home/haven is top on my list of favorite things to do...and it is because of the beautiful environment YOU have created there. You are terrific...even if you don't feel like it right now. See you soon. Only one more sleep!!
Love, love, love you,
Mom Sano