Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Children's Museum of Houston

Took Remi to the Children's Museum yesterday with a friend and her son. It is a pretty cool place. The older kid's area is completely dedicated to learning in exciting ways, and Remi had a blast pushing buttons and pulling levers. Well, at least I THOUGHT he was having a blast until we wandered upstairs to TODDLER WORLD. I have never seen this boy more in his element in his whole life! There were toy cars, and stairs, and doorbells, oh my! Everything there was perfectly geared to his age. His favorite things included a working door just his size with a doorbell, light switch and a security chain, a car with a horn, a toddler obstacle course and a tunnel to crawl through. He didn't care where I was, but I had fun chasing him and keeping him away from other pushy toddlers!




No comments: