Sunday, June 21, 2009

Why we love Dada...

Tickles Remi's ham hocks.
Roach killer, even if it is grudgingly...
Makes us all laugh.
He puts on quite the show.
Nighttime hi jinks.
He changes diapers AND cleans up dog vomit!
Best chauffeur I know.
Handiest handyman around, I can't even begin to calculate the thousands he has saved us.
Passion for politics.
The mural! Need I say more?
Kindness.
Protector.
Generosity.
Smart AND witty.
Hilarity ensues whenever he is around.
Not afraid to show love towards his family.

I'm so excited for Keith to teach our children everything he knows. He is my role model and I can't wait for him to be theirs.

His roommate once overheard Remi and Keith in the middle of a diaper change. They were jabbering at each other and carrying on as if no one else around. His roommate asked, "Who's the baby in there?" I love that Keith is so unabashedly in love with his son. It melts my heart.

We love you, dadadada!

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: