Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rems room at night

The best thing about being above the clouds is the view of the stars.

I ordered some glow in the dark paint from GloNation. It is amazing. The pictures really do not do it justice. Candice and I will lay on the floor and stare at the ceiling. It is so cool. Sorry for the blurry close up, night pictures are tough. There are millions of tiny stars that don't show up in the pics. I like the gas clouds. My friend Chris Grundy (Rem's cultural Godfather) put like 30 of the popular constellations up, it will be fun to pick them out when the kids are older. Easy to do, cost less than 50 bucks.

6 comments:

Piper said...

you are amazing.

Sano Family said...

Awesome!!! I can't wait to see your masterpiece!

Piper said...

oh and did you have to paint it in the dark??

Candice@The Fellas and I said...

Yes, in the dark with a black light. The paint is invisible in the light.

Sano Family said...

Where is Kolob?

Candice@The Fellas and I said...

It is right of Never Never Land but left of Krypton.