Friday, April 17, 2009

I can't contain my excitement!

Anyone that knows me, and I mean REALLY knows me, knows of my love for grilled cheese sandwiches. Imagine my delight when I discovered that April is GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH MONTH!!! Keith will be mad at me for bumping down his San Antonio post, but I had to share some grilled cheese in all of it's glory.

New York Magazine article on New York's finest (and might I add expensive) grilled cheese.

Tillman's
in New York even has a gourmet grilled cheese menu!

Tomato Soup Grilled Cheese by Pithy and Cleaver. The soup IS IN the sandwich!
Fresh Tomato and Basil Grilled Cheese by ~Rita~ photo by ncmysteryshopper
Ooey Gooey Grilled Cheese by me, recipe available on RecipeZaarGrilled Cheese, Diner Styleby Dawnab, photo by bernrome
Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Mango Chutney courtesy of Closet Cooking

No comments: