Friday, February 27, 2009

Ski Day

While on my visit to Utah, Gigi took Dani and me skiing at Park City Mountain Resort. We got a great deal on the normally $80+ day pass. A deal in the amount of free. It included the fast track pass which enabled us to butt in line at every lift! Thanks, Gigi!
Helmets are all the rage on the mountain these days, I swear I was the only person that didn't have one.Gigi goes skiing every spare minute. She is getting really good! She definitely left me in the dust to better busy myself with snow plowing.I only fell four times! Twice off the lift (not technically a fall, because I never fully stood up...) Once on a run and once standing perfectly still.

2 comments:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

I hope your visit was a fun one! Can you believe, I have NEVER been skiing? haha I cant believe how big Remington is! wow!

em said...

sweet deal from your sis, lucky! I USED to get free passes to Deer Valley whenever I wanted from my bro, but now that he lives in Sweden, I'm out of luck. ;(

Good job on only falling a few times, twin!

I started wearing a helmet after it was MANDATORY in Aspen....I actually feel SO much more daring with it on. Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing....hmmm...

It was so fun to see you and Rem. Come back soon!!!!!