Friday, January 4, 2008

Another reason I love him...

Whenever Keith is around for very long, he starts talking in movie quotes and can't snap out of it. I view it as good training for talking to a toddler all day. His most recent favorites come from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I'm not talking common quotes, he picks the most obscure, quotes you wouldn't even know are in the movie. 'It's only a model' and 'churches!' are the two he seems to use the most. It makes me laugh just thinking about it. Also, 'you can't dust for vomit' is one from Spinal Tap I heard several times around the New Year.

When he and Alex Guzman are together the conversation consists entirely of movie, 'The Office' and 'South Park' quotes and is IMPOSSIBLE to follow unless you can read their twisted minds.

2 comments:

Guzman Family said...

That's so funny! I told Alex that I can tell who he's talking to on the phone, by the quotes he uses. Especially, "Hey buddy!" or "sounds scary"! This entry made me laugh!!

Candice@The Fellas and I said...

'sounds scary' I forgot about that one! Shows how long I have gone without talking to Alex!