Sunday, October 3, 2010

Marshall Newsletter: Seven Months

Nicknames: Little, Brother, Baby Marshall, Mr., Miggy, Miggedy

Dear Marshall,

Today you turn seven months old.

You have been on the go this month! You've been sitting up, rolling, twisting, turning, kicking, grabbing and even writhing. In a broader sense, you've been to the zoo twice, the children's museum, and many stores. You are a great little travel companion, very rarely do you protest sitting in your carseat on long journeys. I know the days of you in a baby carrier are coming to an end, so I'll just enjoy it while I can!

You have found true happiness in a little thing we like to call Cheerios! If I let you, you would seriously eat an entire box in one sitting. I have never seen a baby eat so fast, and then beg for more! I've got my eye on you kid.

You continue to be our delightful, snuggly boy. Every morning when I get you out of your crib you burrow into my shoulder for a little hug. Although your napping schedule isn't perfect yet, you are finding a balance that is working for all of us... most of the time. If you don't feel like sleeping, household beware! You could lift the house off of it's foundation with your protests! When I go to calm you you have kicked and screamed yourself every which way. I often find you with your head pressed against the crib or completely opposite of the way I placed you in a matter of seconds. Hell hath no fury like a baby Marshall scorned! Of course, no one will believe me when I say it, but I have to document it for my own amusement!

Marshall, you have complimented our family in more ways than we could have ever imagined. Your unique personality and kindness already shine through!

I love you now and always, little nugget!

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

Sano Family said...

What a handsome boy Marshall is growing in to. I love the combed and parted hairstyle in the first picture.
Where has the time gone...how can he be seven months old already?!?
I would really like to get in on some of those morning snuggles.
He is so, so cute!!!
Love and miss you all,
Mom Sano