Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmastime has come and gone!



And these are really the only good pictures we took! We are horrible at taking pictures when it warrants it, but give me a lazy afternoon where nothing is going on, and I can filled up my camera! Anyway, we had a lovely Christmas morning! Remington did not want ANYTHING to do with opening gifts, so Keith and I took turns open his gifts. Only then was he willing to get involved...He got a set of kids bagpipes from Keith, a keyboard, Mr. Potato Head, a transportation puzzle, a plethora of stuffed animals, big toddler blocks and more! The grandmas made sure he had some awesome stuff too! Thank you to everyone that made our Christmas special, and we wish we could have spent it with all of you!
Christmas Eve was spent with the Marshall Piper family and Callie family and included a prime rib, family gift exchange, and Remi running in circles and slamming doors! Christmas night was a little more low-key with a simple dinner of Keith's fettuccine alfredo, my homemade bread sticks, peas and shrimp. We played with our new gifts and watched the Chinese station on TV (Remi's choice) It's the first time I've ever seen a zit popped on a commercial! Wow!
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

the Eggett's said...

I can see how Remi's obvious choice would be Chinese TV. I mean, who doesn't like that stuff???

Glad you had a nice Christmas!