Friday, November 6, 2009

What we having been EATING!

The cold weather always inspires me to make new and savory dishes. Here are a few gems we have been consuming. Obviously the shrimp was for Keith, and the tofu is generally for me. And yes, I photograph nearly everything I eat, in order to contribute to my reason for living: Recipezaar!
Emeril's Shrimp and Pasta:
Apple N Flax muffins:
Vegetable Stir-Fry with Tofu:

Remi has been enjoying his Lovely Lentils:
My mom's simple granola:
Baked peanut butter tofu:
Cashew Fried Rice (really yummy!)
And one of my favorites, Spicy African Peanut Soup with Chickpeas. Bizarre, but divine!

3 comments:

the Eggett's said...

Holy cow, that all looks so good! . . . I am going to have to look those recipes up on recipezar.

Now tell me seriously, how do you get tofu to taste good???

em said...

Wow...quite the little chef lately, eh?! They all look good, but I think the cashew rice sounds especailly good...mmmmm

Guzman Family said...

Hmmm...you're a much better wife than I am. We had tossed salad with tuna on it last night. :/